Thursday, November 28, 2013

GanttProject Brno 2.6.2

Hello all! I am happy to announce that GanttProject 2.6.2, a maintenance update of GanttProject Brno line is available for downloading! We planned to publish it a few months ago, and we're sorry that it happened with such a significant delay.

On the good part, we've fixed a lot of bugs, added two new translations: to Tajik language, authored by Victor Ibragimov, and to Galician language, authored by
Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal (many thanks to both of them!) and updated translations to Serbian, Slovenian, Korean, Spanish, Romanian, Finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Estonian, please forgive me if I have missed something.

Also, some of you may like the product which I've been working on this year with my tiny team and which, naturally, drew me off GanttProject. If you're from academia world, or if you need to typeset complex documents, you may find interesting this shameless self-promotion